Our Connecting Carers Card is a form of ID that also offers carers in Stockport discounts with a number of businesses.
Find out more about registering for a card here.
We’re delighted that businesses and services have signed up to support the scheme by offering a range of treats and discounts, in recognition of the fabulous role that carers play in our community.
We’re grateful to the following businesses for supporting carers through the scheme:
- Greatrock Farm Holiday Cottages
- Cavendish Acupuncture Clinic
- Fancy Feet Podiatry and Chiropody
- Blossom Wellbeing Cheshire
- Kate Kingman Holistic Therapy
- Reiki Wellbeing by Gary Brown
- Café Moda and The Terrace Tea Room at Broadstone Mill Shopping Outlet
- Xenos Haven
- Clifford Johnston & Co Solicitors
- The Funky Monkey Coffee Company
- Nice Buns Bakery
- Little Moments
- My Mindful Hypnotherapy
- Pizza Express – Redrock
- The Savoy Cinema
- The Hesketh
- The Hinds Head
- The Kenilworth
- The Ashlea
- Final Touches Beauty Studio
If your business would be interested in joining the scheme to offer special services or discounts to carers, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 442 0442.