There are over 33,000 carers in Stockport, according to the 2010 national census, with nearly a quarter providing 50 hours of care a week.
To provide effective support to this significant and vital group of people, Signpost aims to bring together information and links to community and voluntary sector organisations which might be useful. Signpost also wants to strengthen the collaborative approach to carer support among key organisations in Stockport by bringing organisations together through a borough wide Carers’ Network.
• Promotion of your organisation to a wider audience
• Publicity for events and activities which will be of interest to carers
• Participation in Stockport’s Carers’ Network and inclusion in the associated publicity
• An opportunity to contribute to Signpost’s diverse programme of sessions/courses for carers
• Information and training about being a carer friendly employer
• Regular updates about local community activities and events
We respect your privacy and will not pass on information or sell your personal data to any third party.